“We needed a technology solution that seamlessly integrated into existing marketing assets while showcasing complex product configurations in a visually pleasing way."- Wilson Troup, Founder and CEO of Sedia Systems.
As a leading provider of auditorium and lecture hall fixed seating, Sedia Systems opted to partner with The Big Picture Machine after an exhaustive search for a new set of technology-enable sales and distribution tools.
- Find a technology solution that seamlessly integrates with existing marketing systems.
- Update sales tools to take advantage of the latest technologies.
- Shorten sales cycles through better product selection knowledge
- Create a delightful and immersive experience for customers.
- Reduce time and costs of shipping product samples.
- Importing of existing or new product geometry and product options into our proprietary Machine Core.
- Interactive product configurators to assist manufactures, enabling customers to visualize and customize complex product options.
- User Interface Builder to brand the platform and differentiate the platform based on a Sedia Systems's company identity.
- 3D view, product download, share and 360-degree spin available for all product options.
- Augmented Reality App extends the Machine Core's capabilities into the customers office or living room.
"We built The Big Picture Machine out of 25 years' experience of creative services to industry, we identified the market need for a technology platform that allowed for easy integration of engineering geometry, complex product logic, pricing lists and ultimately the ability to present to the public in a beautiful and elegant way," said Pete Howard, CTO The Big Picture Machine.
“We identified the market need for a technology platform that allowed for easy integration of engineering geometry, complex product logic, pricing lists and ultimately the ability to present to the public in a beautiful and elegant way" - Phil Hammer, CEO The Big Picture Machine.